Sunday, July 1, 2007

Flood of Emotion

DH still hasn't found a job. As of Aug. 1st we can't pay any of our bills. We are trying to eat very little just to survive. I don't get my next pay check till Aug 27th and that should go for our Sept. bills. DH has applied to jobs in and out of his field. He has even applied for factory jobs. He hasn't even gotten an interview. (For those of you that don't know, we moved from MI to NC in April. I finished up the school year (teacher) and won't get paid till the end of Aug. DH has been applying for jobs since March. He is getting very frustrated and upset about the situation.)

I had applied to a few different jobs and ended up getting a job at Blockbuster not making very much. I interviewed on the 19th, accepted the job on the 22nd(she wasn't there to accept it sooner) and I still haven't even started the position. Since then I have applied for many other jobs to see what I can get. Not many people want to even consider me since I will have to be min. hours once school starts.

Please pray for us and our situation. I still haven't gotten this PCOS under control. I haven't had AF in almost 100 days.

I know that our God is faithful and he will provide our needs. I'm having a hard time trusting him right now.

Thank you girls for everything.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

would you email me? rachel32004@msn.com

thanks,
MayDayGirl