Monday, July 30, 2007

Great Day!!!

I'm in a great mood and having a wonderful day. My day started out with a ferning pattern on my saliva monitor. I jumped up and down all excited. I was wondering if I was Oing because I had some cramps. I will be having b/w done next mon or tues to find out if I Oed or not.

I went to the resource center for our school district, and they have a ton of materials for all of the teachers to use. I can't believe how much money I can save by going there. Then I went to walmart and purchased crayola crayons for my students the 28 count were only 15 cents a box. There is a limit of 5 per customer, so I will be going back the next few days to get some more.

Then I decided that I wanted to make a really nice dinner for DH since today is his first day at work. We are going to have salad, lasagna, garlic breadsticks and choclate chip cookies. I'm so excited. I also picked up a few other things to make some of his other favorite dinners this week.

DH called me on one of his breaks from his orientation. His company provides him a cell phone, lap top, and business credit card. He will earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points (for us to use) when he is traveling(he will travel abot 50% of the time). Also his health insurance is through Texas, and they are mandated to offer IF coverage. I hope that we won't need it anymore, but if we do, we may have coverage through his insurance. He is so excited about the job and so am I. The more that he learns about his new job the happier he gets.

I will have one of my friends back in town on Wed. and a great friend is moving down here on friday. I can't wait to see her so we can go have fun.

No matter what the Lord has in store for me, I'm so happy. Yesterday at church, this verse was mentioned. Psalm 37:4 (New International Version)

Psalm 37:4 (New International Version)
4 Delight yourself in the LORD
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

I have heard this verse many times, but this time it really made me think. God has blessed us so much, and I have given him all of the glory. Could he really be sending a child into our lives? For some strange reason I feel like I'm pg, or I'm going to be pg in the very near future. I don't know how to explain it. If God give us a child, I really don't know how I can take it. I'm already so blessed, I can't imagine any more wonderful blessings.

I'm so in awe. Lord you are awesome.

2 comments:

Jamee said...

Yay for ferning! I am so glad that you are having such a positive day! And I love the verse that you quoted! It definitely keeps me going when things get tough!

Leesa said...

Glad you're having such a good day!!!