Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Back from the Dr.

I went to my OB/GYN appointment today. I was very impressed at the staff and the practice in general. I'm excited that the dr was so encouraging. She kept telling me that it isn't a matter of if we get pregnant but when we get pregnant.

I will be taking Provera to induce cycle, and then for the first time ever I will take Femara to induce ovulation. Then I will have a P4 done on cd21 to see if I Oed or not. I'm so excited, now we just need to get the hubby a good job.

Also when they took my blood, I had the best nurse. I hardly felt the poke at all. I've never had such an easy time with blood before. Believe me, I've had a lot done in the past year.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm so glad you had a good experience! Lots of woman have great luck with Femara -- I hope you do too! :)