Friday, July 27, 2007

More updates from me

Rachel, this is for you. :) I'm trying to update more often. Today I had a partial ferning pattern on my saliva monitor. I pray that I wil O on this cycle. I keep having a strange feeling around my left ovary. It isn't quite pain, but it is somewhat uncomfortable.

Some of my major stress is leaving. DH got a great job that he will start on Monday. Our money will still be tight for a few months, but at least we will have income in August. (we didn't in June or July). We visited family in MI and now I'm ready to start working on my classroom.

I had a long conversation with God yesterday (driving home from MI to NC). I told him how thankful that I was for all of the many blessings that he has given us. I'm still amazed at all of the wonderful things God has given us. At this moment in time, I just want to ovulate. Since I have PCOS, my body has decided that it doesn't want to ovulate. I have already lost 23lbs, still need to drop about 15-20 more. God has helped me with my self image, my fertility attitude and how I'm looking at life. I feel like this new med that I'm on (Femara) is like a new chapter. I have a new attitued and desire for the Lord's will. I know that his plan for me is wonderful, and I can't wait to see it.

All I'm asking for right now, is for my body to start working. A healthy pregnancy would be great too, but I just want my body to start working.

~Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yay for new posts! Yay for great conversations with God! And yay for your new attitude!