Sunday, July 29, 2007

Normal?

I believe that since today is cd14, a normal person should be ovulating. LOL I know that I'm not normal. :) He He. Yesterday, I wasn't too sure what to think with the AF type cramps. Today, I still don't know what to think. My temps dropped this am, and I have no idea if they truly did or not since today is only day 2 of temping this cycle.

I still have faith that the Lord will make my body do what it is designed to do. Lord, please make my body work!

I'm so excited DH starts his new job tomorrow. In a few months we will be stable with our money again. These past few months were very stressful. I know that stress isn't going to just disapear since I'm getting ready to start my first full year of teaching, but I know that God will help us through everything.

Please pray for DH's work schedule. He will be traveling 50% of the time. Pray that the Lord will have him home when we need to be TTC.

Thanks girls!

2 comments:

Leesa said...

I had the same thing last month. Since my RE confirmed ovulation, I totally think it was ovulation causing the cramps. Mine lasted for about 2 days.

So, I think it's the Femara doing it's thing! I really hope this is your month!

Rachel said...

will you have an u/s soon?! when will you find out if you are ovulating?