Friday, June 29, 2007

BFN

I have been feeling weird, and wasn't sure what it was. I thought for sure that AF was on her way. Days later, still nothing. So this morning I sucked it up and took a test. No big surprise, BFN.

I will be going to an OB/GYN on Tuesday. I'm excited to hear what she has to say. I know that I could be wasting time, but at the same time, we don't have the money to spend quite yet. Also for insurance purposes, I will need to be referred to an RE (Reproductive Endocrinologist).

A few short days from now, DH and I will be celebrating our 6 year dating anniversary. The time has flown by. I can't believe that 6 years ago today, I didn't really even know my DH. I had only seen him a few times, but never even talked to him. LOL times sure have changed.

Here is a video link that explains how I feel, thanks maydaygirl for sharing it with me.

I Would Die For That

...oh, and by the way try not to cry when you are watching it.

No comments: