Thursday, June 28, 2007

Waiting and Thoughts

First of all, I'm waiting on my drs appointment next week. I have no idea what to expect. I want to ask and see if I should do a HSG and see if everything is clear. Also I want to ask if they would be willing to use Femara for treatment. I also wonder if I should try Clomid again at a stronger dose or not.

I'm thinking about the future and wondering if/when I will get to experience motherhood. I have a very supportive DH, and now I'm wondering if I should start telling the family so that they can be supportive too. In a few short days, it will be one year that we have been trying.

I know that God has a plan for us. I'm thankful that He gave us the sign to start TTC, if we wouldn't have yet, I wouldn't have known about my PCOS. Also if I would have gotten pg before now, I'm sure that we wouldn't have moved out of state like we just did. I know that God can see the large picture.

Before when we first started TTC, one month was dreadful. If I wasn't pg by the next month I was devastated. Now, looking back, I kinda laugh. Now as I look at it I know that it still may be a long road ahead.

Before I would POAS(pee on a stick, take a pregnancy test) all the time to see if I was pg. Now, I think about and say naa, I'll wait. lol.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Teling my friends/family was the best thing I could ever have done. They have all been so supportive and I can't tell you how many people I KNOW are praying for us day in and day out! I told people when I came out of denial and that was around 16 months of TTC :-P That's when I started blogging (i sent the link with the email) and my family checks if often to see how I'm doing. It's great communicator!