Friday, August 3, 2007

Now I get to wait.

Not like I haven't been waiting before, but now I have a certain day. Monday will be my first ever P4 test to see if I ovulated. I have that gut feeling that I did, so I will just have to wait to see if the test confirms it, or if I'm just loony. :) I guess I will know if I should get my hopes up about being pg or not. If it is confirmed that I Oed, then I will only have about 1 week of waiting for a pg test.

I hope that I can stay distracted this weekend so that it passes quickly. My friend is moving down here today from MI, I'm so excited she will be living in my apartment complex and teaching in my building at school. She will be moving into her apartment all weekend.

DH and I want to go see "Bourne Ultimatum" this weekend. It opens tonight, and I loved the first two movies. I hope this one is just as good as the other two. I'm not sure how we are going to go see it tonight and not be rude to my friend. She will be driving in tonight and staying that at our place till she moves in on Saturday.

I think that I have an answer of what I'll be teaching in a few weeks. It sounds like I'll be teaching 4th and I don't have to change classrooms. I really should be at school, working in my classroom.

Have a great day!

Waiting...

No comments: