Monday, August 20, 2007

Anniversary

Today is our second wedding anniverary. I really thought that we would have a child by now. DH was so sweet this morning and all day. We didn't want to spend too much money on our anniversary, so we just went out to dinner. We are at home relaxing with our puppy and watching tv. We didn' t go out and do anything else because I have a really bad head ache.

I have a new attitude about TTC. We will get pregnat whatever it takes. We will have a child of our own. I don't know how we will pay for it, but we will. DH and I were talking about when to try for our second child(lord willing that we have our first). He surprised me by saying that he doesn't want to prevent from the time that our first is born. Even if I get pg 3mo after giving birth, he is ok with that. I was pretty surprised by that, but pretty much feel the same.

Well, I'm off to cuddle with DH. Have a great night.

Baby Dust for everyone.

3 comments:

nickoletta100 said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! Raise your glasses and say cheers. Next year's anniversary will be completely different!

Meghan said...

Hope you had a great anniversary!!

Rachel said...

happy belated anniversary!