Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Life/vent

I know that I should be happy, but I guess I'm pretty Blah right now. So many things on my mind and I don't know how to get anything done. I know that I'm going to have a lot of responsibility on me very soon.

DH started his new job he will be gone for two weeks, home for two, gone for two and so on. It will be weird getting used to the schedule, but I'm sure that we will be fine. He has already expressed concern about being away from me when we have a little one. I know that he is going to love this new job and I don't want anything to hold him back in that. Where he works is such a large place, and we know that he can change positions in the company if he wants to.

I have to be at school starting Aug 13th, and I wish I could be there right now and work on my class room. The problem is I don't know what grade or room I will be in. I will either be teaching 3rd, 4th, or 5th. I like the rooms that I would have for 3rd or 4th. The 4th room is the room I had last year. I honestly want 3rd or 4th, but I will have to wait and see. Many of the teachers are already there setting up their classrooms. I wish I could join them. I should have some answers on/by Friday. Although I could spend all day at school tomorrow if I wanted to, but not really since I don't know what room I will be in. The school provides a laptop for teachers, and I got mine today. It isn't anything to brag about. It was purchased over 4 years ago. I'm surprised that it is still running. LOL.

Then there is the all consuming IF. For the first time ever it looks like I have Oed. Then I take my temp and it doesn't follow my thought of an O. Also I never got a +OPK. I was going by my saliva monitor and my horrid cramps. I guess I will find out on Monday. Either it will be a good day and I will have a hope of being pregnant for the first time ever. Or it will be an awful day that I will have to wonder how in the world will I make my schedule work around DH's work schedule so that he is home for BDing. It isn't like I will be able to fly to wherever he is so we can BD. Not with being a teacher that is.

I guess I just feel emotionally drained. I'm normally so positive and upbeat. Today though, is just a different story. I don't even know how to express how I feel. I guess I didn't start my day off the greatest. I woke up in the middle of the night, thinking I was going to get sick and ended up sleeping on the couch so DH could get a good night sleep. Then about an hr later, he wandered out to see where I was cause he was worried about me. AWWW. he is so sweet.

If you have made it to the end of this post, you should get an award. Thanks for reading you are a true friend.

3 comments:

nickoletta100 said...

Hugs to you. I hope you O'd!

Meghan said...

Sorry you're having a bad day.

I had to LOL at your laptop comment! I'm a teacher and last year was supposed to get one, but of course our tech people could never get it to work. We'll see if I get one this fall

Oh, and sometimes my temp used to take a day to rise, so there's still hope!

Meghan said...

Thanks for the good wishes and prayers!!

I teach special ed and we're usually the last to get just about everything in the school system.

Have a great weekend!