Sunday, August 5, 2007

Monday, tomorrow.

I will find out if I Ovulated or not. I thought that I did, now I'm second guessing it. I will go in at 9am to have my blood drawn. They do a P4 test to see if I ovulated and how my hormones look now.

I'm not even sure what the levels should look like, so I will need to ask the nurse what it should be. I'm praying that I at least Ovulated, then we can tackle the getting pg part later if we have to. I'm sure that I won't get pg on my first cycle of Femara.

We will find out tomorrow.

2 comments:

We have Angel Wings said...

I hope your appointment went well this morning.

I'm thinking of you!

Tarah~

Joy said...

Good luck! Medicated progesterone should be at least 15.

I went from ~6 on a natural cycle (should be over 10) to 27 my first month of Clomid. Hope you've got a great number!