Thursday, October 18, 2007

More info...

I guess I should have said that I do like my RE. I know I will be seeing him often and I really do like him. I'm glad that he does my u/s because he knows what he wants to look at and will explain it to me. I'm thankful that he will be doing my HSG because I feel comfortable with him(as comfortable with him as I can be).

DH's S/A came back and I wasn't certain about the exact numbers because the nurse gave them to me, but they didn't make sense. I do know that his motility number isn't where they want it to be. Right now DH is taking 10 days of the antibiotics and then will redo the SA. I'm praying that we will only have to deal with my uncooperative ovaries, and not have to worry about DH's sperm. I know that whatever we have to go through it will be worth it though.

I know that God has this all planned out. I'm working on being patient for his time. It is so easy for me to get anxious and to become impatient. I really need to work on this. I need to be content with where I am and leave it all up to HIM. This is going to be a work in progress, but I will work very hard for it.

No comments: