Saturday, October 6, 2007

I realized...

that there are many of you that read my blog. At first I was going to change the settings so that only people that I gave permission to would be able to read it. Then I discovered that there are so many that like to read, I wouldn't want anyone not able to read it.

So, I changed my mind. I will keep it open to the public for the world to see.

Friday I went in for an update to my blood work. DH will be going in on Monday for his s/a to be done. I believe that we will be going back in this week to get the results from both tests. I'm not sure when though.

I know that this cycle we will be using Femara and Gonal-F to make my embies grow. Also cd5-12 somewhere in there I will be having a HSG done to make sure my tubes are clear. I know many people have gotten pg shortly after they do the HSG. I'm just praying for the Lords time.

I'm reminded often of the fact that He will give me the disires of my heart. Before I thought about it and was thinking, well what does that mean? If I desire (want a new car) would he give it to me? and that didn't make sense to me. Then I thought about it some more and continued to pray about it. Then it hit me, he will give me the desires of my heart because I desire his will. Also the desires in my heart are from him. All of the glory and honor will go right back to HIM.

I can't do this on my own and by no means want to. His plan is bigger and better than I can even imagine. I need to keep praying for his will and for his plan. I know that he will make it clear for us to see.

Also praying for DH's job situation. He doesn't like the job that he is at and he is gone a lot with work(makes TTC hard). He has had one interview and we are praying about that right now.

More rambles to come later.

1 comment:

Angel said...

It's amazing through this journey how we can stay so strong one minute, then the next become so fragile. I have learned through other peoples trials that I can hang in there because I am not alone and I feel grateful that I don't have to take the walk alone. You and your dh are in my prayers.