Saturday, October 27, 2007

I'm ready to get pregnant.

I look at the calendar and laugh. If it works this time around I will be due around September 3. My maternity leave would be the first few weeks of school. I've thought about it quite a bit, but nothing is going to stop us from trying. We are ready for a baby and we are ready for whatever God has planned for us.

We went to the RE. Our plan is as follows.
I'm upping my dose of Met to 1500mg, taking prenatals, and another drug to lower my testosterone level.
I will be rechecked for the testosterone level about 30 days later.
I will start birth control pills on Nov 5 (due to DH's travel schedule)
I will have a HSG on Nov. 12 to check out my uterus and tubes
I will call in when I start AF
I will use Femara and Gonal-F
I will use a trigger
I don't know if we will be using TI or IUI.

DH's second SA results will be in late next week I believe.
DR mentioned that we may need to freeze some of DH's swimmers so that we can do an IUI if we need to(if DH is out of town).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Thanks for the message! I am going to start my metformin tomorrow... when do you suggest I take it??

I am really hoping it will help me drop a few pounds, the constant weight gain is really starting to get to me- I eat decently and still gain weight- its driving me nuts!!

How are the side effects???