Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Update on me

I'm just checking in. I'm on cd12 today and waiting to O. I'm waiting for my OPKs to come in the mail, but I guess if I miss my O, oh well.

I'm taking a care free attitude about it, and we will see what happens. I just added a really good disability plan to my insurance. When we get pg, I will be getting 60% of my salary for disability. This will cover me if I'm on bed rest, hospital bed rest and for any time my dr writes me off for after the birth of our child. I'm not pg yet, but this will be wonderful once we do get pg.

I wanted this to cover me for when I'm out on maternity leave. And with the IF and the chance of complications, I knew that I wanted to be covered with the chance of bed rest.

I'm just praying that we made the right decision on this.

Praying that cycle 7 will be the lucky one. Our lucky number has always been 7, so we will see if this will follow.