Sunday, September 30, 2007

Great News!

On Thursday, DH gave me the ok to call and make an appointment for the R.E. I knew that it could take 3 weeks-3 months to get an appointment. I left a message for the new patient person to call me back. She called me when I was in a meeting, so I called her back.

She started asking me questions and then said how about "Tuesday at 5pm" I was shocked. I replied "As in a few days from now?" and she said "Yes" I was asking God for direction on the next step, I know that I shouldn't be surprised because His plan is just amazing.

After all of this time praying for what to do for the next step, then hearing that not only did we make right chioice that God was trying to show me "yup, this is what I want for you right now."

Now I'm getting nervous, there is so much paperwork to fill out and to get ready. I'm not even sure what questions to ask. I'm not really looking forward to all the exams and or testing. I know that it will all be worth it though.

God is GREAT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How was your appointment today?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.