Thursday, September 6, 2007

Is God trying to tell me something?

Is God trying to tell me something?

First of all I was offered disability insurace through my school for a really good price. Only requirement is that a pg would be official after Oct 1 (can get a home BFP, but not dr and will be covered). This will cover me for bed rest and maternity leave.

Then I got a mag. in my box at school for a local parenting magazine.

Then I remembered the gut feeling that we would get pg on our second cycle of Femara(that happens to be this cycle). Also I have a feeling that our first born is going to be a boy.

I've never felt optimistic about getting pg, but this cycle I feel really positive. I pray that I'm right.

1 comment:

Maria (MKC101103) said...

Speaking of feeling optimistic...
This was the only cycle out of 18 months that I actually had a dream that I was pregnant. Just thought I'd share, FWIW.