Sunday, December 2, 2007

Here we go

Today is Dec 2nd and it is also cd2. I go in first thing in the morning for my u/s and bw. I had to explain it to my boss and she was very understanding. I'm going to be late for work and someone is covering my class until I can get there. I feel bad, but my boss said to do what I need to do.

As long as everything looks good tomorrow, this cycle will be the first oportunity for Dh and I to become pg. I know we will still only have a 25% chance of getting pg like everyone else. We could have some really good news on Christmas day, or we could be faced with a BFN. I'm thinking positive and that everything will work out great this cycle.

It is all in God's hands.

1 comment:

amy said...

Good luck with this cycle! I hope everything goes great.
Don't feel guilty one bit about someone watching your class. One, you know you would do it for someone else. Two, the children will survive without you. Three, somethings are more important than work (actually I believe most things are more important than work...but don't tell my boss that).
Keep thinking positive and keep praying!

Amy
dancingwithinfertility.blogspot.com