Sunday, March 23, 2008

A year ago

A year ago today, I remember waking up and being disappointed because another cycle of trying to add to our family had failed. I was crushed, and my heart ached. I didn't know how much longer I could do it.

Now I sit here today, so much to be thankful for. I have two healthy babies on the way, and a year from now, we will be sharing their first Easter. 

There has been so many holidays that I have felt the disappointment of not being pg(Thanksgiving 06, Christmas 06, Mother's and Father's day 07, Easter 07, Thanksgiving 07 and somewhat Christmas 07). I knew in my heart that I was pg Christmas 07, but I didn't want to believe it until I knew for sure. Then I didn't want to believe it until I saw the hb, and even after I saw both hb, I was still scared. I knew that I was still at risk for m/c and that IF had really put the fear into me. 

IF has changed me. I sit and smile as my little ones wiggle around inside me. I'm so thankful that I have two blessings on the way and that they are healthy as far as we know. I know that I will look at life and my children in a different life. IF has changed who I am and how I think about life. I'm thankful for what I have learned through this experience, and happy that I can put it in my past. I am so blessed. 

If you want to check up on my pregnancy and family, feel free to check our Family blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

CJ said...

How come your don't post any more??