Sunday, February 24, 2008

12 weeks

I can't believe today marks 12 weeks. It still doesn't seem quite real. I have all of these pg symptoms, and yet it doesn't feel real. I've lost 25lbs due to morning sickness and have only gained back 4lbs.

I feel guilty that I'm pg and I have so many IF friends that are still out there struggling. Why me? Why am I pg and they aren't?

This past week I have been spotting some and some mild cramps. My dr said that as long as it isn't bright red blood or that I'm not having awful pain that it is normal. It still doesn't help, I'm still scared that we could m/c our precious twins.

We are starting to get used to the idea that we are going to be parents of twins. It is exciting and scary all at the same time.

IF friends, I'm still praying for you. I know how hard the journey is and I still don't understand why I'm pg and your not. Its not fair.

2 comments:

KE II said...

Hi, just jumped over to your blog through another one and wanted to say hi and congrats!! How exciting that our amazing God has blessed you with twins. Nice to know we have such a powerful, loving, forgiving God on our sides, and that his will is being done through you right now. Congrats, Kirsten

silvashan said...

yes, huge congratulations. im another IF fighter and I can only say how excited I am for you and that you should only have great joy. you are living the dream.