Thursday, January 10, 2008

Even loger wait!

The RE's office called today to inform me that we have to reschedule my u/s. My dr will now be in surgery on Monday afternoon and won't be able to do my u/s. I explained that I'm a teacher and won't be able to get time off(since I've already taken so much time off to get pg). After checking the schedule she said that she has Thursday open at 3:30. That means that I have to use comp time from work and leave work early. I'm ok with it, I will just be rushed.

So now I have to wait till Thursday to see our little poletad. I was so excited today that Monday was only 4 days away. Now I have a full week till I get to see this little one. On the plus side I will be 6wks 4days, so we should be able to see the heart beat.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Oh, that would drive me crazy. But you're right, you should definitely be able to see the heartbeat by that point